How do businesses apply for the tax credit?

For businesses, complete Form T661 and Schedule T2SCH31. For individuals, complete Form T661 and Form T2038 (IND). These forms should be submitted with the T1 or T2 income tax return depending on your status (Individual or Corporation) or file it within 12 months of the income tax return due date for the year in which the research and development cost has incurred.

This entry was posted in Articles, Corporation Tax Topic. Bookmark the permalink.